Just read these stats:
- 0 runs in 9 innings for the Arizona Diamondbacks bullpen in this series vs. Milwaukee Brewers
- Back-to-back-to-back-to-back home runs for the Dbacks tonight, only 7th time ever in MLB history
- Daniel Hudson is 3-0 with a 1.59 ERA since joining the Dbacks in the Edwin Jackson trade
- Tonight's win is the first back to back road series wins for the Dbacks
- Dbacks have now won 6 of 7 games and 9 or the past 14
Do I really need to go on? Maybe Kirk Gibson is finally rubbing off on these guys. Sure, they are still making silly mistakes (thanks Stephen Drew for the two errors this evening), however they aren't coming at crucial times. The Dbacks go for the series sweep tomorrow morning.
Who are these guys and where was this earlier in the season?