As I say the Arizona Diamondbacks are finishing off strong, as they won five out of six this past week at home, they need to have the same kind of resolve this week heading to play the San Francisco Giants and the Los Angeles Dodgers. The Dbacks need some positives to finish off this season. It would be a nice to leave the season with some sort of good taste in their mouths heading into 2011.
Five questions heading into the last week of the season:
1. Will Mark Reynolds finish with a batting average under .200? My money says yes.
2. Will there be a game this week where the entire roster plays? I'd say chances better than average.
3. Is this Kirk Gibson's final six games as manager? I'm hearing more nay than yay.
4. Can Stephen Drew win the crown for most triples? I know, a stretch, but it's a positive!
5. How long after Sunday before the Dbacks officially part ways with Brandon Webb, who by the way, will not pitch in the majors this season? I know, shocker!