Arizona Diamondbacks: 5 Players to Watch 6/29-7/5
Jun 25, 2015; Denver, CO, USA; Arizona Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale (3) prior to the game against the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field. Mandatory Credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports
The Arizona Diamondbacks took a slight step backwards last week, going 2-4 on their six game road trip. However, one item remained the same from last Monday morning to this one. They still remain ahead of the San Diego Padres in the National League West standings. At 36-39, the D’backs sit six games behind the Los Angeles Dodgers and five games back of the San Francisco Giants.
More from Venom Strikes
- Happy Thanksgiving Diamondbacks Fans! We have lots to be thankful for!
- The perfect holiday gifts for the Arizona Diamondbacks fan
- Diamondbacks make some BIG 40-man roster Moves
- About time! Diamondbacks to now provide housing for Minor League players
- What is the Rule 5 Draft? How does it impact Diamondbacks?
The week ahead has Arizona playing seven games at home, three against the aforementioned Dodgers and a four game set vs. the Colorado Rockies. Will they get another shot at .500 after two failed attempts last week? Here are five players to keep an eye on over the next seven days as the calendar changes to July.