Ender Inciarte Continues Rehab at Double A Mobile
Jun 2, 2015; Phoenix, AZ, USA; Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Ender Inciarte against the Atlanta Braves at Chase Field. Mandatory Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
Ender Inciarte has taken another step in his quest to rejoin the Arizona Diamondbacks. Inciarte, sidelined since early June because of a strained hamstring, was sent to Double A Mobile on Thursday, another step in the rehab process. His first stop was the D’backs’ Arizona Rookie League team.
More from Venom Strikes
- Happy Thanksgiving Diamondbacks Fans! We have lots to be thankful for!
- The perfect holiday gifts for the Arizona Diamondbacks fan
- Diamondbacks make some BIG 40-man roster Moves
- About time! Diamondbacks to now provide housing for Minor League players
- What is the Rule 5 Draft? How does it impact Diamondbacks?
Inciarte has played four games so far on his assignment, two with each affiliate. He has four hits in 15 plate appearances with a triple and two walks. No word yet if Inciarte will stop at Triple A Reno before coming back to Arizona or if he will just skip over that level. With today being the final game before the All-Star Break, it might just make sense to keep him at Mobile until play resumes on Friday.
Chip Hale will have a pleasant dilemma on his hands when Inciarte returns. David Peralta has been stinging the ball and frankly, doesn’t deserve to sit at the moment. An already potent Snakes’ offense gets some added reinforcements soon.