The Arizona Diamondbacks go for another series win against the Philadelphia Phillies and their 12th win in their past 17 games.
When: 6:40 P.M.
Where: Chase Field (Roof Closed)
TV/Radio: FSAZ/Arizona Sports 98.7 F.M.
Pitching Matchup: LHP David Buchanan vs. RHP Jeremy Hellickson
News and Notes:
- The Dbacks have a chance to get back to .500 at 57-57 with a win tonight.
- Coming into tonight’s game the Dbacks are only 6.5 GB in the N.L. West. Both the Dodgers and Giants have lost 4 in a row.
- In his last 6 home starts Hellickson is 5-1 with a 2.33 ERA.
- David Peralta is hitting .468 in his last 13 games with 12 RBI’s.
- Jake Lamb is hitting .367 in his last 9 games.
- A.J. Pollock has reached base safely in 31 of his last 33 games, and Wellington Castillo is hitting .366 with 8 home runs in his last 12 games.
- In the cleanup spot Peralta is hitting .330 over 50 games. When Goldy ahead of Peralta he is hitting .331. Finally some protection for Goldy!
- The Dbacks bullpen is having one of the best seasons in team history. The pens 3.38 ERA is 2nd only to the 2012 squad.
- The Dbacks bullpen has a .288 BABIP which is 4th lowest in the National League.
- Goldy needs 1 more stolen base to become the 6th Dback to have a 20/20 season.
- He collected his 382nd career RBI last night which is 5th in team history.
- In their last 8 home games, Diamondbacks starters are 5-2 with a 1.73 ERA.
More from Venom Strikes
- Happy Thanksgiving Diamondbacks Fans! We have lots to be thankful for!
- The perfect holiday gifts for the Arizona Diamondbacks fan
- Diamondbacks make some BIG 40-man roster Moves
- About time! Diamondbacks to now provide housing for Minor League players
- What is the Rule 5 Draft? How does it impact Diamondbacks?
Here are the lineups for Chip Hale’s Diamondbacks, and Phil Mackanin’s Philadelphia Phillies.