Aug 11, 2015; Phoenix, AZ, USA; Arizona Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale (3) looks on prior to facing the Philadelphia Phillies at Chase Field. Mandatory Credit: Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports
We are now truly in the home stretch of the 2015 Major League Baseball season. The Arizona Diamondbacks are in the midst of their final road trip of the season. They took two out of three in San Francisco from the Giants, putting the final nail in the coffin of the defending World Series Champions. The D-backs won the season series from the Giants, 11 games to 8.
More from Venom Strikes
- Happy Thanksgiving Diamondbacks Fans! We have lots to be thankful for!
- The perfect holiday gifts for the Arizona Diamondbacks fan
- Diamondbacks make some BIG 40-man roster Moves
- About time! Diamondbacks to now provide housing for Minor League players
- What is the Rule 5 Draft? How does it impact Diamondbacks?
Arizona, now 71-78 spends four nights in Los Angeles to face the soon-to-be three-time National League West champion Dodgers. They follow that up with three games in San Diego and a final showdown that should determine third place in the division. In their most recent homestand, the Snakes went 2-4 against those two teams. Here are the five players to watch as the D-backs say goodbye to the road for the year.
Next: A.J. Pollock