Paul Goldschmidt: Goldschmidt recorded multiple RBI in three straight games. The first baseman is one shy of the franchise record set six times. Wellington Castillo did it last from April 20-25 of last season.
A.J. Pollock: Pollock has reached base safely in nine-straight games against the Padres with 13 hits, 2 HR and 8 RBI. Pollock has hit safely in six-straight games with five multi-hit performances. The center fielder is hitting .519 during that stretch.
Jake Lamb: Lamb has reached base safely in a career high 18-straight games. During that span, he is hitting .333.
David Peralta: After a slow start to the season, Peralta is heating up. In his last six games, the right-fielder is hitting .519. The “Freight Train” set the franchise record for doubles in one game with four on Saturday.
Austin Hedges: The Padres’ catcher connected for his fifth home run in seven games on Saturday night. Hedges struck out in his only at-bat as a pinch hitter on Sunday.
Will Myers: The first baseman’s 28 hits leads the major leagues. Myers is a career .371 hitter in 18 career starts at Chase Field.
More from Venom Strikes
- Happy Thanksgiving Diamondbacks Fans! We have lots to be thankful for!
- The perfect holiday gifts for the Arizona Diamondbacks fan
- Diamondbacks make some BIG 40-man roster Moves
- About time! Diamondbacks to now provide housing for Minor League players
- What is the Rule 5 Draft? How does it impact Diamondbacks?