Good Morning Arizona Diamondbacks fans! After a busy and sometimes very confusing Winter Meetings in San Diego, the Dbacks officially finalized the Wade Miley trade with the Boston Red Sox on Saturday.
After the season ended, it was guaranteed that Miley would be the Dbacks opening day starter, and was a “lock” for the rotation.
Right now everybody is trying to figure out what the Dbacks are trying to do, and it’s not the easiest thing. Are they rebuilding, retooling or something else?
Remember when La Russa said that he will disappointed if this team doesn’t have a winning record next season. Well, some of the moves seem to indicate that the Dbacks think they can compete, and others seem to indicate that they are waiting for 2016.
The Diamondbacks are not done, so lets wait until the off-season is over to make any final judgement’s. All I know is that Stewart is going to do it his way, and at least he isn’t Kevin Towers.
More from Venom Strikes
- Happy Thanksgiving Diamondbacks Fans! We have lots to be thankful for!
- The perfect holiday gifts for the Arizona Diamondbacks fan
- Diamondbacks make some BIG 40-man roster Moves
- About time! Diamondbacks to now provide housing for Minor League players
- What is the Rule 5 Draft? How does it impact Diamondbacks?
Now here are some morning links for your reading pleasure while your at work
Around The MLB:
There you go! Enjoy your morning, and stay with VenomStrikes for all your Dbacks news and rumors.